Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Hank's Shenanigans

Tis the season for life to become extra crazy!

Hank has been all over the place this year...nothing too crazy but silly enough to keep Bella laughing.  Every morning this child wakes up wanting to know where Hank is.  Some days I tell her I can't find him and others (when its obvious) I tell her she just has to see for herself.  

Hanging out on what I call my kitchen Christmas tree....



Sprinkles Angel



Hiding in the holly.  He liked this so much that he stayed there for two days!  


He finally moved on to stand tall with my nutcrackers.  
The nutcracker Hank is next to is our newest edition. 


He really likes hanging out this year....




Jousting with Elsa...


This fish was a gift to Chris from Scott when we were dating.  
Hank liked it so much he decided to go for a ride.

The next day Hank found himself in our Christmas card holder but I forgot to get a picture of him there.  He also liked it so much that he stayed there for two days.  

Friday, the kids and I went to Hobby Lobby to see if we could find something to go with a gift I had already ordered for my sister back in July.  I was shocked to see that most of the Christmas was already gone.  Christopher ended up finding something else for his Godmother so I will put back the other thing for her birthday.  We were also on the hunt for a small Christmas tree for Christopher. We have talked about doing a fishing themed tree for a while and he finally decided to do it.  Hobby Lobby had one tree we liked but it was still pricey for the size.  After filling our bellies at Fuddruckers, we ventured over to Target where we found this beauty for $21!  
  

That picture wasn't very good so I took one with the flash on.  Chris did pick up a couple ornaments at Hobby Lobby and then added some fishing lures he had at the house.  We'll add to it as we come across some ornaments. Needs more lights for my taste but its super cute.

Sunday we once again found Hank hanging out, this time in the kitchen window.  Pardon the dishes in the sink.  I hadn't cleaned up yet when I took these.  I have to take the pictures when I think about it otherwise I will forget.


Yesterday he joined the elf in our tree :) 


And this morning I walked in my kitchen to find my knives sitting on the counter.  What the heck?  So I opened the kitchen drawer to find this....that crazy elf!


So there you have it....Hank's shenanigans through today.  

Almost forgot, last week Bella rang the bell at Kroger with my dad after she got out of school.  Aren't they cute?


and I have to show you my Berry Naughty nail polish....


I've added sparkle this week for fun (insert big smile)...


I am just about done with my shopping.  I have a few stocking stuffers to go and one more gift to pick up but that is a simple gift card and this gal is done!  The kids will be with their dad next week but I'll be working so that won't be too bad.  I'll be on vacation when they come back home so I'll get in lots of extra time with them. This weekend Bella and I will venture out for our annual Christmas light tour in our pajamas.  I'm hoping to convince Christopher to go with us since he hasn't been with me since he was a little boy.  Sniff, sniff.  We'll also be making some gingerbread cookies (i hope).   Things have been super stressful at work so I want to do as little as possible when I'm home.  Momma duties don't always allow it but it hasn't been bad at home.  Just need to get through this week and next at work, take my vacation time and come back next year with a better attitude.  

Hope ya'll are having a super day!

No comments: