Monday, December 21, 2015

Short Week Ahead

I'm working this week through Wednesday and then our offices are closed Thursday and Friday for Christmas but this gal won't be back until next year!  Hallelujah!!  I'm so ready for my time off. I will get a few days to myself but that also means I won't have my babies for Christmas this year, but I will be okay.  I got this.  They will be back on the 27th and I'm happy I will be off for the second leg of their Christmas break.

Have y'all seen the new laser lights this year?  Or as my dad calls them, lazy lights.  haha!  He and Lena have some at their house.  Its one little box you plug in and it projects red and green "lights" onto your house.  Its really pretty cool looking.  I told Daddy it made his house look like the Griswald's!  My brother, sister and I had some fun with them last week at family dinner.  We may get older but the kids in us always come out for fun.  That's me and sister below....



Hank has just been moving around this year, not up to too much really. Slacker.  Bella still gets a kick out of finding him every day though.



This child has had more fun playing in this box than anything else.  Forget toys, I'm going to get her boxes for Christmas.


And here we are about to head out to look at Christmas lights in our pajamas.  I posted on FB that I started this tradition with Christopher when he was a little one and I've continued it with Bella.  I'll keep doing it until I have to go by myself.  I have a string of lights out on my tree which disappoints me as this tree is only 3 years old.  Hopefully we can get them working again.


Not really much else to report.  The kids leave for their dad's tomorrow and then back the 27th. Oh yes, I did get an early Christmas gift yesterday....Bella has lice.  So NOT what I asked Santa for.  Yesterday evening was spent decontaminating the house and treating her hair.  It wasn't bad at all but I'm still going to have her father treat her again while she's with him.  Now that your heads are itching I'll bid you farewell.  You're welcome.  Y'all have a good one!  

No comments: