Friday, January 13, 2017

30 Questions with Bella

As you know, Bella's birthday was Monday. That evening as we were getting ready to lay down, I decided I wanted to ask her a bunch of questions and write down her answers.  I have seen several others do this with their children every year on their birthdays so I decided to do it this year.  I found a list of 20 questions, but found additional questions I liked on other lists so I combined them all together and got 30.

Here are the results...

1.  What is your favorite color?
Pink

2.  What is your favorite toy?
Lil Pets Turtle Tank

3.  What is your favorite stuffed animal?
My big Bella puppy

4.  What is your favorite thing to sleep with?
My mommy and a stuffed animal

5.  What is your favorite fruit?
Green apple

6.  What is your favorite cereal?
Cheerios

7.  What is your favorite snack?
Chips

8.  What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?
Bacon and Pancakes

9.  What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?
Yogurt

10.  What is your favorite dessert?
Cookies

11. What is your favorite drink?
Water

12.  What do you want to eat for your birthday dinner?
Chick-fil-A

13.  What is your favorite animal?
Puppy

14.  What is your favorite song?
Wildflower

15.  What is your favorite game?
Shopkins Board Game

16.  What is your favorite TV show?
Teen Titans Go

17.  What is your favorite movie?
Monster High

18.  What is your favorite thing to do outside?
Swing

19.  Who is your best friend?
Stella Greak

20.  What is your favorite subject at school?
Reading

21.  What is your favorite book?
The Thank You book.

22.  What is your favorite sport?
Cheerleading

23. What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas and Easter

24.  What is your favorite thing to have for dinner?
Spaghetti

25.  What do you want to be when you grow up?
Art person

26.  What is your favorite thing about your family?
They all love me

27.  What is your least favorite family rule?
Be patient

28.  If you had $100, what would you buy?
Art stuff and shopkins

29.  What are you best at?
Art

30.  What do you like best about yourself?
That my mommy thinks I'm cute



No comments: