Monday, January 9, 2017

Happy 8th Birthday Bella

Its true, my littlest nugget turns 8 today.  By the time she returns home from school, she will be a year older.  I am still baffled by this.  I mean seriously, look at this sweet baby girl....



And here she is in all her prissiness this morning....




And her silly side...




She is a fun mess.  She's lovable all the time, and not just to me or her family but to everyone she meets.  If you are a friend or acquaintance of mommy's you get a hug from Bella.  That's just who she is.  She is my social butterfly and a fashionista.  Her shirt in the picture says "My Mom Is My Stylist" but she handles her wardrobe most of the time.  She isn't afraid to show her sense of style.  Her brother will sometimes shake his head at her but I love that she is brave like that.  I never was and can still be hesitant in some areas.  Not my girl.  This girl gives hugs and kisses every single day.  She would give them to her brother as well if he let her.  She also tells you she loves you every single day. One of her favorite things is drawing and writing sweet notes to family and friends.  She loves paper.  Daddy and Lena gave her a stationery set with her initial "B" on it and she thinks its the best yet.  Journals....oh my goodness how she loves journals.  She will draw or write in them, and has several. She is very creative and I love that about her. She still has the largest collection of lip gloss and hand sanitizer of anyone I know and her love of jewelry and scarves is growing just like her mommy.  She is always ready to go somewhere, anywhere and loves just being with her mommy whatever I'm doing.  I hope she always likes that.  

Happy Birthday my silly beautiful girl! I hope you have an amazing day.  I love you to the moon and back Boo Boo!! XOXO


No comments: