Friday, January 6, 2017

Cheers to Friday


  
We made it through the week y'all!! Its been a tough one too.  It started with a holiday and is ending with really cold temperatures hitting us...FINALLY!

Wednesday was really the toughest part of the week.  We found ourselves back at MD Anderson with Tony for another procedure and a consult with the thoracic radiation/chemo team.  With the reality of the cancer hitting us square in the face, the consult was very overwhelming.   They have staged his cancer at 2, which is good...its still early, but its cancer.  All the doctors are very optimistic, and while Tony worries and is scared (he will probably never fully admit it), his humor is fully intact and he is still ready to kick cancer in its ass.

On to more happy things. I have been perusing websites and looking around for what I want my children to buy me for Christmas.  They gave me a Visa gift card so I like to say that whatever I end up purchasing with it comes from them.  They have already bought me a Pioneer Woman lunch tote. I love they know just what momma likes!

The Pioneer Woman Lunch Tote with Water Bottle, Multiple Colors


I have looked at these earrings from Nickel and Suede before.  They are lightweight and made of leather!  How cool is that!

These are their champagne shimmer


These are the signature gold...
They are so many colors but the two above are the ones I like best and would like to start out with. They also offer three different sizes so that's cool as well.  I love earrings.  If I were to have to decide which piece of jewelry is my favorite, it would definitely be earrings.  I love all jewelry and have quite a collection but earrings are my weakness.  Love them.  

I have also been looking at different home decor websites to see if anything strikes my fancy for the house.  So far I haven't seen anything I just have to have.  Canton has me spoiled when it comes to unique finds.

Nothing special going on this weekend although if you ask Bella, we will be discussing and planning her birthday party.  She will turn 8 this Monday and I am still trying to figure out how the hell that happened.  It is supposed to be cold, cold, cold all weekend so my plan is to stay inside in my pajamas and watch movies, takes naps, cook something warm and apparently plan a birthday party.  

Before I go, I must wish my sister and brother-in-law a happy anniversary.  I have no idea how many years they have been married but I wish them only the best and happiest of years!  I think its 16....

I hope y'all are staying warm and everyone is happy and healthy on your end.  Hug your loved ones my friends.

No comments: