Monday, March 28, 2011

Crossing Everything & Saying Prayers

I'm almost afraid to put this in writing but we have someone VERY interested in the house.  They are coming back for a second showing this week and a possible offer to go with it.  That's all I'm saying about that.

The next something I can't even talk about but let's just say it has put the biggest smile on my face in the last few days.  Actually that's probably a teeny lie...its put a smile on face for a while, its just bigger now.  :)

I must have done something right because positive things are starting to happen and I'm welcoming it with open arms. 

That's all I really wanted to say today.  If someone out there is sending up prayers for me, keep them going.  I am forever grateful for these small gifts and favors that are happening now.  It helps to keep those nasty demons away. 

Today I am winning!   

1 comment:

caryn said...

so glad to hear you happy! good luck on the house, keep us posted!