Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Rodeo Houston

Marilee and I went to the rodeo Sunday to see Jason Aldean.  He was awesome!!  Loved every minute of his show.  We got there a little early so we could walk around to shop a little and of course eat. :)  We both were very good and didn't buy one thing, even though we tried on boots and perused the purses and jewely.  Nothing really struck our fancy, except the ice cold beer.  ;)   

We met up with Marilee's son Andy and his beautiful fiance Lindsey a little later..and of course we had to take pictures.

This is Andy, Marilee and Lindsey...


Me, Andy and Marilee....



Me and Marilee...



Let me just say this...you see that top I have on right there...that rufflely one.  That one right up there in those pictures...I so had a little jacket on and Marilee so wouldn't let me wear it.  I was so self-concious about not having it on but I have to say that after walking around and seeing some of the other outfits the women were wearing, I had nothing to be ashamed about.  It felt good to step outside of my comfort zone...and I'm going to try doing it more often.

1 comment:

caryn said...

I think you look great!! glad you had a good time!