Sunday, March 27, 2011

George

I bet some of you are wondering why I referred to Christopher as "George".  This is a nickname I have called him for a while...but have found myself using it more recently.  Marie is of course Isabella's middle name and I will call her that from time to time. 

But back to George. 

When I was a kid growing up, my sister and I watched cartoons like all good kids do.  Looney Tunes was a favorite right along with the Smurfs.  There is an episode where the Abominable Snowman finds Daffy Duck dressed up as a bunny rabbit and names him George.  My sister and I have always snuggled with our kids and done this bit from the cartoon with with them. I recently found the video and showed Christopher.  He loved it and I think a little bit happy that I didn't call him George after George Strait ;).  I wouldn't do that to my child--maybe. But I will hold him and pet him and squeeze him and love him and call him George.

I hope this video brings a smile to your face likes it does mine. 

No comments: