Friday, March 11, 2011

Wedding Pics

I stole borrowed these pictures from my new step-brother's FB page...look how happy daddy and Lena are!!  Doesn't that just make you smile? 



Here is a picture of Lena at the house before the wedding. So pretty!!! 



Lena with her sons Eric and Andy...



And me with my new cousin...Amye Jo.  Amye and I have been friends for years!
Two good-looking girls right there!



We were all having such a good time that we never did take a big family picture, something we all wish we had done.  Maybe one day we'll all be together again and can make that happen.  I think it would be great to have. 

The wedding was beautiful and I think everyone had a wonderful time visiting, eating and dancing.  I know I did.  My brother even twirled me around the dance floor, I got in a few steps with daddy and my daugter.  Good times indeed!

My kids will be with their dad this weekend.  I have a list of things I need and/or want to do but have no idea where to start.  A weekend that I don't really have any scheduled plans for.  I can do anything I want...just should be some things on my list.  Guess I'll figure it out soon enough. 

Have a great weekend!!  

1 comment:

Soph said...

Your daddy and Lena look so happy! And you look just beautiful.