Friday, March 11, 2016

Friday Is Here

Not much to report in these here parts.  The rain has subsided and the sun has come out.  Thinking it will be a little too wet to do anything in the yard this weekend so tomorrow the girl and I may venture out to find some sandals.  I'll see if the boy wants to join us but I'm betting if the weather is nice again, he will want to put that kayak of his in the water.  Just a hunch I have.  ;)

As you know, I was off Wednesday with the babies but came back to work yesterday to no computer.  It up and died on me so I got my new one installed sooner rather than later.  Its faster and better but still some kinks to work out.  And I need a few programs installed that I use on a regular basis.  It was kind of a crazy day yesterday with that going on and it being board meeting day. Yay me!  But we made it through and Friday has arrived!! Y'all know how I love me a Friday any day of the week.

Some really good news this week...my tax return hit the bank!!  Momma is paying some things off and putting some money away.  Feels good.

On the down side, I read some negative comments on FB last night.  My own fault because I went looking at someone's profile and there they were.  No names mentioned specifically but you know who they are directed.  These are people that are my age and older that should know better, but they don't.  Its really sad, but it also upset me and took a while to calm myself and fall asleep last night.  I know I have done nothing wrong but it still hurts because there are people out there who have been poisoned with stories and lies all to make someone else feel better about themselves and to gain "friends".  I'm better off I know but it still bothers me.  As my friend Callie and I said this morning, being a good person, the bigger person and taking the high road can suck because most of the time, you are the target of nastiness.

I saw this last night...


So that's what I'm going to do, stay focused on the positive.  

Y'all have a great weekend!
  

No comments: