Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Rain

I'm laying in bed watching today's episode of The Young & The Restless listening to the rain outside. It's thundering but not bad. This is the kind of rain I love. I love to go to sleep to rain like this. I sleep really good too. 

Ever since the hail storm last year in April, Bella doesn't care for thundering. It worries her. I reassure her but she still gets spooked. I get lots of snuggles from her in times like these. 

I took a vacation day today to spend the day with the kids while they were on spring break this week. Chris ended up going to friends house to spend the night. He's been such a trooper being home with his little sister all week, it didn't bother me to let him go. Bella and played games, colored and then baked some chocolate chip cookies. 


She helped momma measure everything and watched to make sure all the goodness was mixing up well. 


Finished product....


My little nugget snuck her peace sign in on me when I snapped this picture. Silly girl. She had a few cookies to make sure they turned out good. They did! 

It's been a good lazy pajamas kind is day with my girl and I loved it, rain and all. 

No comments: