Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Randoms

Happy Tuesday y'all!  I'm trying my best to put on a happy face because its Tuesday and not Monday but its proving to be difficult.  When my alarm when off this morning, I was thinking it was already Wednesday so I was doing a mini happy dance in my head because Thursday is really our Friday since we have a holiday this week.  That happy dance quickly went away when I was in the shower and realized it was actually Tuesday.  Curses!  Oh what disappointment.

On a brighter side, check out my ring....


Actually, it was one of Momma's rings.  Its very springy so I've been wearing it this week.  Do you know I remember when we picked this ring out for her.  I don't remember if it was for Mother's Day or her birthday but I do remember going with Daddy to find her something. We chose this one because it was different with all the colors and because she didn't have anything like it.  Good memory.  

I was feeling pretty good about my outfit today, especially since my little priss pot helped pick out my necklace, so I decided to take a pic.  I do want to know why my pics always look ridiculous but when I see the EXACT same picture on others, it looks good?  

 

A few weeks ago when the little priss pot and I went shopping for sandals, we popped into Buckle to check out some capris for me.  Well, the sales lady found some clothes for the priss pot to try on.  She also brought me a cute little top to try.  I was in the middle of texting a girlfriend so we took this pic to show her.  


#twopeasinapod
#arentwecute

I didn't get anything for myself but I splurged big time and got the priss pot the outfit in this picture.  
#dontjudge
#youonlyliveonce
#shesspoiledandiknowit

Also a few weeks ago, I received this from the ex boyfriend....


We are talking.  I don't know what will come of all this talk, if anything.  We shall see. Stay tuned.



No comments: