Friday, September 4, 2009

Aggravation

I'm officially declaring my aggravation, madness and disgust with Wal-Mart!  I want to know right now what yahoo decided to remodel the Wal-Mart and make it look all pretty and confusing and reduce the amount of merchandise they carry....or should I say the brands of merchandise they carry?  Who did it?  Today I discovered even more items they no longer carry that I once purchased at their store.  Do you know how aggravating this is?  I have slowly been losing my mind every time I have gone in there since the big redo but today I lost it and I'm seriously considering reducing my weekly donation.  I don't like the idea of having to go to two different stores to get my shopping done but I also do not buy toiletry items at the grocery store so this leaves me no choice.  Dang those people!  And its not enough that they now only carry what they want, but it takes forever to find anything.  I'm still walking up and down every aisle with big eyes trying to find what I'm looking for.  Who decided what goes where and whose its friends are?  Seriously...I need to know this.  Because quite frankly I don't understand the new arrangements--it makes no sense to me!  And you know, its not just Wal-Mart that I'm aggravated with, its all the grocery stores in town really.  You cannot go into one store and find everything on your list. For instance, if you want McCormick's Marinades in Chipotle Pepper, Mesquite, Hickory BBQ and Mojito Lime, you dang sure won't find them all at one store.  Oh no...you have to go to 2 or 3 different stores to get them.  I seriously think they (the yahoos) are all working together to aggravate us.  They decided that since they are all in competition together, they are going to make it as difficult as possible for a one-stop shop.  They want us to visit all the locations in town so everybody gets a donation and we spend more gas and time away from our families driving to three different ends of town to get the ingredients we need for one meal.  Yep I'm a little aggravated today but hey, I feel better now that I've vented...again.  Thanks sister and cousin for listening to me earlier. :)   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now you can add me to your list cause I read it everyday even though I have to go under anonymous. I agree with you 1000% but what can ya do.Hugs Aunt Cheryl