Thursday, September 3, 2009

Home Today

I am home with my sick babies today.  Isabella has a double ear infection--diagnosed by the great Dr. Patti Savrick (we LOVE her) and Christopher has small stomach bug--diagnosed by Super Mommy--a name my son gave me a few years ago.  I say small because he appears to be feeling much better.  He ate some soup for lunch but that wasn't enough...now he's inhaling a sandwich.  Yep, I think he'll be good to go tomorrow.  Isabella is in a good mood...if it weren't for her fever and occasional fussiness, you wouldn't know she was sick.  Dr. Patti was even surprised she had ear infections because she has no congrestion.  But we have an antibiotic...well not just yet...I'm waiting for the pharmacy to fill it and then we'll have it.  So I'm home today and thinking I should try and be productive while I'm here.  I have laundry that could be folded and put away.  I have a kitchen that could be cleaned and made ready for Saturday's kolache making festivities but I need my hubby's help with that because part of the getting ready means clearing his crap...oh I mean stuff off my kitchen counter.  If it were up to me, I'd throw it all in a box and set it in the garage or better yet, his shop.  But I'll wait for him so he can put it away how he wants...just so long as its done before he goes to work tomorrow evening. :)  Oh hey...one thing productive I did do is check out a house for my friend Tricia.  Not the way I normally check out houses that are vacant...you know like check for unlocked doors n such to get inside for a better look but I did peek in a few windows.  I didn't have time to do much more because I was suppose to be, a) getting drinks from Sonic which I had done, b) dropping off Bella's prescription which I had also done, and c) picking up some lunch for Jeff at Taco Bell.  Uh yea...was on my way to do that!  I was driving right by the street so I just thought I'd take a quick gander.  Ok so the quick gander turned into me backing into the driveway, getting out and peeking through windows.  But I did what any good friend would do...and I was productive.  Yea I'm laughing too.  So I'm off to be productive while my girl is playing happily in her saucer and Christopher is full and feeling better.  I hope you have a productive day as well!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Thanks again for risking your life to check the house.