Monday, September 28, 2009

Cowboy Fans


Have you missed seeing my babies?  Sorry about that.  I really have been taking pictures just haven't moved them off the camera.  I took this one last weekend when the Cowboys were playing--it was a night game so my babies had had their baths and were enjoying the game.  Oh they smelled so good.  Isabella was so cute sitting on the floor with her shirt on.  She was talking up a storm. It looked like she was yelling at the tv.  By the time I got the camera to record, she decided it was enough but I did get them to pose for a few pictures.  This is one of my faves, Bella is saying, "ta-dah".  Christopher with that big smile, oh how he loves his sister. He was actually wearing my jersey and he loved it.  Happy times...

1 comment:

Tricia said...

You're one lucky mama...