Friday, January 22, 2016

Friday Faves


Yes y'all we made it to the weekend!!  Woo Hoo!!  Its been another crazy work week for me so I'm just as excited about it being Friday as I was last week.  2-day weekend but I will take it!

Wanted to show you the necklace my babies picked out for me for Christmas. 
Its the shorter one with my name on it.  Isn't it a cutie?  I love, love, love it.  

 

 Another look.  I think I have worn it every day since its arrival.  Its a Stella & Dot piece.  I love that its shorter so I can pair it with a longer necklace.  Cool huh.  I thought so.  Wink, wink. 

And then another with my chevron necklace, blardigan and Ugg boots.  I've very comfy today while I work.  


So yesterday I had my follow-up at the dermatologist for the spot they removed back in October.  All looks good so I don't have to go back until this October for my ANNUAL check-up.  That had to be one of the quickest appointments ever.  I was in and out in less than ten minutes.  My kind of appointment!  

Since I was done early and only a skip away from a Williams-Sonoma store, I popped in there to peruse their goodies and look for a heart-shaped pancake mold.  When I made pancakes on Bella's birthday she asked for a heart-shaped pancake so I tried to make one.  It wasn't the prettiest but she loved it.  I remembered seeing pancake molds for other things so I thought I might get lucky since Valentine's Day is around the corner.  I got lucky and found this set...  



So guess what we're making this weekend?!!?  Bella was so excited and actually, Christopher thought they were pretty neat too.  We'll see how great they are when I try them out.  Wish us luck. 

I hope y'all have a great weekend!!  Stay warm!!



No comments: