Sunday, January 17, 2016

Weekend Roundup

My favorite people came home this evening just in time for chicken noodle soup and a buttered pecan bundt cake for dessert. Bella wanted to watch Back To The Future 3 so that's what we were watching in this picture...


I was also perusing one of my Paula Deen cookbooks looking for some new ideas. After the movie, I got the kitchen cleaned up and moved to bed comfy bed for the remaining evening. My allergies have been awful this evening so I've taken some medicine that will help but will also make me sleepy. Bella wanted to watch the first BTTF so we're doing that now until I'm out for the count, or she goes out first. 

We have another day off tomorrow so we are all happy about that. 

Oh...so after Callie's fitting yesterday we did a little shopping. Happy face. 


I found kitchen towels, candles and made my very first purchase at Sephora. Gonna see if I can make my eyebrows look a little better and/or more defined without looking like I let Bella color them in. Ha!  We shall see how this goes. 

Yesterday was really a fun day out of the house and very much needed. 
Hope y'all are having a great weekend. 

No comments: