Friday, January 15, 2016

Happy Friday


Its Friday Y'all!!!! We made it through the week and guess what?  Its a three-day weekend!!!!!  I don't know about y'all, but you know this girl loves to get an extra day to sleep in.  I'll have my babies tonight but then they'll leave for their dads around lunch tomorrow.  Just a one night stay and back Sunday evening.  Woo Hoo!  Saturday I'm taking my friend Callie to try on and order a bridesmaid dress for a wedding she's in later in the year. She had some minor surgery and is still sore to drive so I'm going to take her.  We may or may not also do a little shopping while we're out and about.  

Wanted to share this outfit I'm wearing today with y'all..


Don't you just love the fun bright colors in this necklace.  Can't remember if I've shared this one with y'all before.  Its an Accessory Concierge piece.  Go check them out, but I must warn you, you'll want it all.  Ha!  And as you can see, its a gold shoe kind of day (nod to my momma).  

Ran across this last night on Pinterest...


Love it.  Another good reminder and so very true.  I"ll leave y'all with that.  Have a super great weekend!!  

No comments: