Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Message from Heaven

I've already shared this story on Facebook and Instagram but wanted to also share it here.  I had been looking at a book of devotionals by Joyce Meyer online.  I wanted to start 2016 off on a positive note and with my change in attitude I thought reading something inspirational daily would help.  While in LJ last week at Target I decided we would pop into Hastings since it was next door and see if they had the book before I ordered it online.  They didn't have it but I found another book by Joyce Meyer, "New Day, New You".  I open the book to read a couple devotions and happen on this page...


What you probably know from reading my blog is this is the day my son Jace went to Heaven and for a long time after his passing I didn't feel right being happy.  It felt wrong to laugh.  I do believe my son sent me a message last week.  I bought this book instead of ordering the other one and I am enjoying it every day.  My original intention was to begin my day with a devotion but I have not given myself enough time to do that so I have chosen to end my day with one.  Its not the cure to my attitude but it certainly helps.  

As for that attitude adjustment at work.  Yeah well, I had to bite my tongue a few times yesterday but I did pretty good.  Just going to try my best to keep positive and not let the negative vibes get to me. 

Y'all have a good one!  

No comments: